Dear Parents and Carers
Hope you have all had a restful and safe break over the past week.
Next week, school is resuming for Term 2 and we look forward to seeing students back at school.
The Chief Minister for the Northern Territory and Minister for Education have announced in line with the current health advice schools are safe to remain open.
For those parents who choose to keep their students home during these uncertain times, please let the school know so that this can be recorded and learning at home options discussed.
Parents choosing to keep their students at home can be provided with 2 options for learning at home:
- Connect through their computers or devices to online learning (this is monitored by the teachers and feedback is provided regularly)
- Collect a hard pack of the learning that will take place over the next few weeks for each subject from the front office. USB’s are also available for some subjects.
At school we are following guidelines to ensure safety is a priority for all staff and students. This includes:
- Keeping students who are sick at home. (If your child is sick, they must not attend school)
- Practising good hygiene- hand washing, not sharing food or drinks, covering coughs/sneezes.
- Cancelling assemblies and excursions, large gatherings where physical distancing cannot be achieved.
- Asking parents to wait for students outdoors or in the car park.
If you have any concerns regarding your child’s return to school next week, please contact the front office.
Thank you for your support.
ADDITION: VET manufacturing pathways is open for students on Monday.