With social isolation now in full force in most homes around the country, children and young people’s online activities are increasing — for education, to socialise with friends and for entertainment.
Of course, none of this would be possible without the internet and technology, and for that we’re eternally grateful. However, at eSafety, we know first-hand the risks associated with children and young people spending more time online as well as keeping your sanity while trying to support them.
The good news is we’re here to help.
Our new live webinars will be running across April and May and explore the latest research and expert advice for using technology safely, as well as developing the skills to help you and your family stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Some of the webinars currently open for registration are:
- Helping kids thrive online – 1 hour webinar – Suitable for parents and carers of young people aged 5 to 12 years old
- Tech, teens and time online – 1 hour webinar- Suitable for parents and carers of young people aged 12 to 18 years old
- Keeping your sanity and supporting your kids online – 30 min webinar – Suitable for parents and carers
- My house, my rules – 30 min webinar – Suitable for parents and carers to participate with children aged 7 to 12 years
- Keeping safe and healthy online – 30 min webinar – Suitable for children aged 7 to 12 year
TO REGISTER – https://www.esafety.gov.au/parents/webinars